Capital Finance Partner Offers Accounts Receivable Financing To Businesses All Over the United States
Accounts receivable financing gives businesses all over the United States the ability to convert open customer invoices into working capital without having to wait 30 days or more to receive payment. Accounts receivable financing – sometimes called “AR financing” or “factoring” – provides the revenue entrepreneurs are owed faster than collection services, or having to resort to bank loans for working capital. Capital Finance Partner offers the fastest solutions to our clients, and our accounts receivable financing programs can give your business a major advantage when cash is needed for time-sensitive expenses.
Accounts Receivable Financing Is Faster Than Waiting On Customers Payments
Capital Finance Partner can arrange accounts receivable financing agreements to deliver cash to businesses within 24 hours, which is much faster than waiting on aging windows for customers to remit payments. Agreements can be arranged and implemented within 24 to 72 hours of the initial application. This is also faster than traditional bank loans, which can take weeks or even months to process.
To compare and contrast customer payments, bank loans, and accounts receivable financing, take the following into consideration:
- Customer payments can take between 30 and 120 days to arrive, depending on the invoice aging window
- Bank loans have prohibitively high requirements, including detailed credit checks and financial histories
- Accounts receivable financing involves a fast approval process to get your business and influx of working capital within days, as opposed to weeks or months
- Accounts receivable financing streamlines the accounting process, providing one centralized source of revenue, instead to tracking open customer invoices across multiple accounts.
Accounts Receivable Financing Is Not A Loan
Unlike traditional bank loans, our accounts receivable financing program is debt-free and requires no credit checks on your business. Capital Finance Partner accounts receivable financing program is designed to get San Luis Obispo, CA businesses the cash they need from open invoices, rather than resorting to bank loans, taking on extra debt, or getting locked into a long-term payment schedule for years to pay off a balance. Our program preserves your credit ratings, and gets you the revenue you are owed, without having to send out those “friendly reminders” or tying up business resources trying to track down payments.
The advantages of our accounts receivable financing program include:
- Flexibility in financing
- No fixed monthly payments
- Fast working capital without taking on debt
- Does not rely on the credit score of your company
- Submitted invoices are converted to cash within 24 hours
Whether you need to cover payroll, place an order with a vendor, run a marketing campaign, or simply build up growth capital, Capital Finance Partner can get you the revenue you are owed from open invoices with our accounts receivable financing program. If you have open invoices and own a business in anywhere in the Continental U.S. then our accounts receivable financing program is the perfect solution. Give us a call today in order to get started.